Approx. Rs 60 / LitreGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Litre|
|Packaging Type||50 Litres|
|Total Rest||83 %|
1) Improves seed germination & increase root development.
2) Increase bloom set and size of flowers & fruit
3) Increase & stabilizes chlorophyll in plant , which results in darker green leaves and increased sugar content in plants.
4) Relieves stress in plants caused by extreme weather conditions.
5) Increase plant vigor & thus import a greater resistance to disease, insect attack, drought and frost.
6) Increase microorganisms in the soil that can fire nitrogen from the air.
7) Increase mineral uptake from the soil and into the plant.
8) Increases the storage life of fruits and vegetables by retarding the loss of protein , chlorophyll & RNA .
9) Many of the trace minerals contained in seaweed have important regulatory function when applied to land plants & in the animals & humans that consumes the plant.
Approx. Rs 280 / KgGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kg|
|Packaging Size||25 Kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
|Solubility||100% in water|
|pH Value||8 - 9|
1) 100% water soluble.
2) It is very effective as a fertilizer supplement to help.
3) Restore the soil condition.
4) It increases the biological activity.
5) It stimulates seed germination.
6) Better absorption of soil nutrient by plants.
7) Increase development of ridiculer systems.
8) Reduction of transplantation shock & better growth (anti-stress)
9) Stimulate chlorophyll formation
10) Increase blooming duration and fruit quantity & Quality.
11) Slow down the ageing process.
12) Better resistance to high temperature condition & parasites.
13) Longer shelf life.
Explore More Products
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited